Services for Insurance
The Insurance industry is permanently facing new economic and competitive challenges. While consolidations, mergers and cost pressures escalate, companies must keep up with their competitors by observing and anticipating the market in order to position themselves in the pitiless ranking of best insurance products and services. The key to success lies in the ability to react both rapidly and accurately.
At Orbium, our insurance business and IT experts work closely together to help our clients improve their productivity and efficiency.
We draw on a wide range and depth of knowledge, based on the experience of our specialists. Our continued success is grounded in a flair for process and information, an efficient combination of domain expertise, and a result-oriented approach to service.
We have in-depth experience in:
- Pension funds, group life insurance, professional contingency
- Individual life (with or without funds), private contingency
- Health and non-life insurance
- Personal lines and commercial lines.
Our best-of-breed approach combines:
- The hands-on, pragmatic approach of small firms
- The rigour and discipline of large management consulting firms
- A feel for the real world of business.
This mix of skills enables us to support complex integration and business development projects for our clients.
Orbium Insurance services cover the following activities: